Friday, February 17, 2012

Being a wizard

One day I was laying in bed thinking of what to do so I dance to some music and then it came to me,I could be a wizard so then I had to look for a stick and so I got my drum stick and played being a wizard all day and that I had powers like cold and heat so that night I heated up the bread and cooled it down to eat. But Im a level 1 wizard for now I will gain a level when I learn 5 new powers and the more I learn the better I get.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sammy,
    It's been awhile since you posted last. Good to hear from you again. How is school going???
    Being a wizard would be awesome!!! Now if only I could find a stick so I could use it to clean the house, then I could do fun things all day!!!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete