Is that a scary movie? I like scary ones. I don't think I've seen that one. Do you remember when I took you and Shawn to see "Night in the Museum"? That wasn't scary - just fun and silly, but we enjoyed it.
I love to watch movies too! But lately I haven't had the time. I'll have to put your movie ~ The Mummy on my list to watch.Prim Blessings! Robin
I hope you put Rosie's picture on here sometime. She's soooo cute.
Is that a scary movie? I like scary ones. I don't think I've seen that one. Do you remember when I took you and Shawn to see "Night in the Museum"? That wasn't scary - just fun and silly, but we enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteI love to watch movies too! But lately I haven't had the time. I'll have to put your movie ~ The Mummy on my list to watch.
ReplyDeletePrim Blessings! Robin
I hope you put Rosie's picture on here sometime. She's soooo cute.
ReplyDelete