Monday, February 21, 2011

Pets

I love my dog and hamster rosey,my dog's name is Cooper he is the happily dog in the world and my hamster is happy to.Sometimes I will play with cooper a lot and i will get out my hamster and play with her and put her in her ball so she can run.

2 comments:

  1. I love our dogs very much too! We have 3 golden retrievers. Chewy, Buster and Blondie.
    I can remember when my children were little and we had gerbils ~ they would put them in a ball and let them run around ~ made us laugh.
    Enjoy and Prim Blessings!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rosie and Cooper too. Rosie is so cute and Cooper is a great family dog. He's just a big bundle of love. You take great care of your pets and I'm sure they love you for it.

    ReplyDelete